SONIC X SHADOW HARDCORE SONIC X SHADOW HARDCORE

Perfect

Zelda:Pack Rat Zelda:Pack Rat

Zelda Rat Pack?

I find this jazz rendition of the original Zelda series to be misleading, as there was a large absense of Jazz. Maybe you should call it "Zelda Pack Rat" instead of "Zelda Rat Pack," Because you had my hopes up for a minute there. Keep up the lower than sub-par work!

The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

Beautiful, to say the least.

This movie is perfect, and you guys have really outdone yourself. The sound, mixed with the awful slideshow is more than a great addition to the already beautiful series.

Keep up the great work!

Sonic:Search for love 1-2 Sonic:Search for love 1-2

Pure Beauty.

It brought a tear to my eye. Make more.

Snakehasbetterthingstodo Snakehasbetterthingstodo

If it's awful

If it's an awful movie, and you yourself agree, why did you submit it?

KingYuza responds:

Talk to the author's comments.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Yay

This is pretty good. It's also pretty true.

Me? I'm more of a Linux guy.

Halo ROTR 5 Halo ROTR 5

No. Not good at all.

This is quite a bad movie. The animation was dull, the artwork was terrible tracings, the jokes were old and very unhilarious. Try harder next time, originality is your friend! Apparently you don't know him very well.

evilmutantmonkey responds:

ok, first... most of the way through the movie I thought I was at 24 fps, so guess what, no shit the animation was slow, i was animating for the wrong frame rate. Second they weren't tracings, they were drawings I threw together quickly because I was trying to get this movie started. Third, there weren't any jokes dumb ass, if you thought there was, go get a fuckin brain, and fourth, this series is original, if you're going to leave a comment on a movie, please do, but get your facts straight.PS, none of your flashes could hope to compare with mine, you shouldn't leave bad reviews of things that you could never do better than.

My best friend deidara :D My best friend deidara :D

I found the animation terrible, along with the art. The concept is unoriginal, but I just find this because I absolutely hate Naruto. Maybe try coming up with a better concept next time that doesn't involve... ugh, Naruto.

Emmabjjt responds:

hey, all I can say is that it only took 3 day and I got bord with it lol. But thx for being honest. btw if you don't like naruto you should not watch a naruto flash

Awesome Episodes #24 Awesome Episodes #24

This, fine sirs.

Is Greatness.

This still isn't enough awesome to get to the center of an awesome pop, however.

Neon Bible. Neon Bible.

Arcade Fire fan

I didn't like the new album as much as Funeral, but thats not the point. This is actually a really good song nonetheless, and the animation you made for it fit the song amazingly well, and I very much enjoyed it. Stylish, and fitting.

RedHotPoker responds:

Bah. Funeral was a good album but it didnt pull toghther as well in my oppinion. Neon Bible just feels better as an entitiy. The overall tone was far better and sounded more rich. But i suppose not every one can like GOOD music. amirite?